Tuesday, December 24, 2013

At Last !

Finally!!  I've been whining about my Secret Paws package which Mom wouldn't let me open until Christmas for DAYS and DAYS and this morning she decided she couldn't take it any longer so I got to open it up!   My Secret Paws buddy, King Spitty sent me and my Mom the BESTEST bunch of presents EVER.

I could hardly wait for Mom to unwrap the tissue from each present - even the stuff that was for HER was exciting because the tissue made a fun crumply sound and that got me all stirred up.  I'm a tissue-holic you know!   Here I am checking everything out......



The beautiful blanket was my Mom's favorite and I'm looking forward to some quality lap napping time with that beauty!  It's so soft.....and my current fave toy is anything with feathers so I'm thrilled. 

THANK YOU SPITTY MY GOOD AND DEAR BUDDY for making this a truly magical Catmas!  Meowy Catmas to ALL of you who had the same fun as I did this year with Secret Paws......it was truly a ball.

Holiday Hugs, Sammy and his Mom Pam
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Secret Paws package from Spitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sammy that is just delightful!! Enjoy!! That blanket looks divine!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Miss Caren....it's SUPER soft and SO BIG and snuggly!!

      Hugs, Sam

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know! I was SO lucky and Spitty was SO generous.....what a great Christmas! Hope you're having a super Christmas too!

      Hugs, Sam

      Delete
  4. Hi Buddy! I'm glad everything arrived in good shape! You are a gem of a friend, Sammy, and I was so happy to get your name in Secret Paws! The Human says your Mom is a pretty cool lady herself. We hope you had a wonderful CrispMouse! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete