Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Our gift from across the border..

Last year I stumbled upon a "secret Santa for cats' called Secret Paws.  This year I was lucky enough to be gotten by The Critters in the Cottage.  The gift arrived a while ago but I had way too much going on to give it the proper respect, so I decided to wait until Christmas. (as I said before, it hung out in the microwave for a few days as I had no idea what The Crew would break into it on their own)

They were very generous and The Crew was well pleased.  I didn't have the heart to tell them they weren't going to keep it all and that they would end up sharing with me and the foster kittens.. They won't even notice they don't get to eat the chocolate and that some of the toys will mysteriously disappear since they got a few of their own from myself and my husband.

With out further ado..



Thank you so much!!

And once again thank you Paula for all the hard work you do putting this together!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like they all had a lot of fun,xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great presents from your Secret Paw - we can see you will have lots of funwith them.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure looks like the kitties had lots and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just look at all of your stuff.

    Mom Paula says, "You're welcome"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you hit the MOTHERLODE!!!
    Mom Paula, we mentioned you on Cat Chat today!

    ReplyDelete