Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I love my Secret Paws Gifts!!!!!

Hi every furry! It's Cody!
 I am COMPLETELY beside myself
 with excitement!!
 Guess what came today?
MY SECRET PAWS BOX!!!!
Mom and I nearly fell over in shock
 when we saw all of this super cool stuff!

LOOK AT EVERYTHING
THAT I GOT!!

CATNIP FOR ME!
FURRY MICE!
A LIGHT UP BALL!!
A CATNIP TOY
A CATNIP 'NANNER
MY FAVORITE
BOUNCY SPRINGS!


THERE WAS EVEN STUFF FOR MOM!
Peppermint hand/body lotion
was in a cute little
snowman bag
and  there was
CHOCOLATE!!


As Mom thought I would do,
I went straight for the
red furry mouse first!!
Mom took a photo of me 
in action so that is
why it is blurry



There is even a super short video
of me and my new red MOUSEY!
Ignore Dakota barking in the background
(the rug is a mess because I was having so much fun!)



MOM AND I ARE EXTREMELY TOUCHED
BY THE GENEROSITY OF MY SECRET SANTAS!
GUESS WHO THEY ARE?

THE MEEZERS!
Mom and I 
are super embarrassed
because we don't know them
They didn't leave a blog link
in the card for us to follow
if you read this 
please let us know your blog
so that we can follow you!
Mom and I want to
THANK YOU 
FROM THE BOTTOM
OF OUR HEARTS!!
You TOTALLY
made our Holiday!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
I got all of my favorite things!
Hoping you have the
BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!
Much Love,
Caren and Cody

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. aren't they? OMC I was playing with my light up ball all night! Love, Cody

      Delete
  2. The Meezers have been around a long time. You really must visit their blog because you'll enjoy their antics with their mom. Their blog address is http://meezertails.blogspot.com/.

    Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom Paula thank you for giving me their link! I am on my way over!!!!

      Delete
    2. Mom Paula thanks to you I just signed up to follow them!!! I am so happy to meet them!!

      Delete
    3. The Meezers are such a great group of cats!

      Delete
  3. What a great Secret Paws package. One of the best parts about Secret Paws is that we have been paired with a new-to-us blog both years, so we have met some great bloggers in the process.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Wasn't it! Oh I see above they gave me their link! YAY!!

      Delete
  4. WOW! That's a great Secret Paws box of fun Cody! WOO HOO!!!! We loved getting to know someone new this year too. Secret Paws will be part of our Christmas always from now on.

    Holiday Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're sooo excited for you! We met a new blogger through our Secret Paw too - isn't that totally COOLIO?!?! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. I am sure you cat must be super happy with what he got.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great goodies you got in your secret paw.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. We wish you all a Happy new Year.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete