Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Grinch Let Me Open Part of My Secret Paws

The grinch known as TW relented and let me open some of the presents in my Secret Paws' package. The package came from the Random Felines. This was our first year doing Secret Paws so when I got a box from the same cats I sent my prezzies to, I thought that’s how it worked. Thanks so much Maestro, Tim, Tom, Mozart, Ivy, Spud, Junior and Mom Jeanne! Too bad Junior couldn’t come along. Heh heh.

Read more about the prezzies I opened. Thanks to Mom Paula for coordinating Secret Paws.


4 comments:

  1. Great stuff! We didn't even realize you were sending to each other! That doesn't usually happen. Guess the random list generator isn't so random after all.

    We're happy you enjoyed participating in the Secret Paws this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CK glad you got the Grinch to cooperate, MOL! We love Random Felines - looks like you scored good there!!

    ReplyDelete