Wednesday, December 18, 2013

It arrived, and is in the microwave :)

My package from The Critters in the Cottage arrived while I was out of town.  I opened the box to find the pretty card and all the brightly wrapped packages and promptly threw it all in the microwave so I would have a chance to open them myself and not be chewed on by any number of The Crew..

Will do a nice post when I have a minute to go through it all..

Thank you so much!
(and I'm so glad we do this, it is such a bright spot in my holiday)

4 comments:

  1. That's very exciting and such a good idea to get a chance to look at it FIRST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it arrived! Hope you like your surprises!

    love,
    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the MICROWAVE???? Did they send popcorn? Just kidding! How long are you gonna cook the package?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha - mom hides stuff in our microwave too. usually just bread to keep somecat (TIM) from chewing on it. MOL

    ReplyDelete