Monday, December 9, 2013

Parcel on its' way!




 Malou , " I'm watching LP getting the Santa Paws parcel together. I have a toy in my lap that was given to us last year in our surprise Christmas parcel. I still love it! "








 Malou, " I stomped around in the box a bit to make sure it all fit in properly. I might have torn a tiny little bit of wrapping paper on one of the presents in the process. Oopsies!"







 Malou , " LP put the last present on top of all the rest, then pushed down on the box top and taped it all up!"







Malou , " I hope our new friends will like all their surprises!"






3 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh another hint! This is going to multiple kitties I bet because you said "friends!" Can't wait to see who they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why this could not have been done without YOU Malou!

    ReplyDelete