Friday, December 13, 2013

Secret Paws Package SENT!!

Hi Everybody!  Sammy here in my ridiculous Santa outfit my Mom "strongly suggested" I wear for this post.  I just wanted to say that I've mailed off my Secret Paws package - in fact we sent it over a week ago.  I sure hope it got where it was supposed to go....haven't heard anything yet!  Maybe not hearing anything is a GOOD SIGN?!?!?!   Anyway, I haven't received anything from whoever my Secret Paws blogger might be but I sure am excited about it.  You can't tell from my expression here (blame the clothing!) but I REALLY am excited!

Also, since I'm here, let me post my Christmas card to all of you Secret Paws partners out there!!!  Have a super day everyone and here's to CATMAS!!!!

Holiday Hugs, Sammy

1 comment:

  1. Sammy we think you look just great! Also, at least your Mom wrapped and mailed your gifts herself! Not like my lame mom who ordered hers and had THEM wrap them! Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete